DMU 600 P
Long-lasting precision is realized through the stable gantry design. Furthermore, the optimal access to the work area and set-up space through the large operator doors and a completely enclosed work area help the 600 series set new standards in 5-sided and up to 5-axis simultaneous machining.
- Modular design based on the proven gantry construction kit
- Gantry design for the highest precision and dynamics up to 3 m/s²
- Base / Bed as casting (GGG60) from one piece
- Gantry fixed on the foundation and bolted to the machine bed for the highest rigidity
- Flexible exchangeable milling heads with C / A- and C / B-kinematics
- Tappet / Ram with a 600 mm nominal cross section, up to 1,500 mm path and up to 2,500 Nm
- Work piece weight up to 25 t in the standard version (optional 40 t)
- Gear rod drive in the X- / Y-axis and a ball screw drive in Z- / W-axis
Dmg Brasil Ltda.