DMU 340 P Unimould
With its size, the DMU 340 P Unimould sets new standards for mould manufacturing. With a traverse path of 3,400 x 3,400 x 1,600 mm, it is a giga-milling machine, which allows machining of heavy workpieces of up to 16 t (optional 20 t). The NC rotary table and the universal swivel milling head with controlled B-axis mean that the DMU 340 P Unimould is equipped to handle both 5-sided machining equally as well as 5-axis simultaneous milling. In addition to the standard SK50 motor spindle with its 44 kW and 10,000 rpm there are other options available on request, these include a 12,000 rpm motor spindle, the powerful 5X torqueMASTER® transmission spindle with 1,550 Nm, the aerospace motor spindle with 15,000 rpm and a chipping performance of up to 10,000 cm3/min, as well as the interchangeable HSK-A63 pick-up spindle.
- Chain magazine for exchange of a pick up motor spindle with 24.000 rpm
- 2 possibilities of the 5-axes simultaneous processing: NC-rotary table with controlled B-axis or A-axis
- Thermo-symmetrical construction, as well as 3-point support for quick installation
- Gantry design with vertically traversable crossbeam with hydraulic weight compensation for high precision and dynamics
- Short and continuous throat depth of the milling head (not plunger construction)
- Feed and rapid traverse up to 60 m/min and machining of workpieces of up to 16 t
Dmg Brasil Ltda.