DMU 210 P
The strength of the DMU 210 P Portal machine become particularly evident whenever large workpieces need to be manufactured – in machine, vehicle, prototype and fixture construction, or in the aerospace industry. In comparison to the previous DMU 200 P model, the new 210 machine has 150 mm longer travels in the linear axes, more than 100% increased axis dynamics as well as 60% more table load, and allows the utilisation of larger and heavier tools. The gantry design with vertically traversable cross-beam and a vertical travel of 1,480 mm, hydraulic weight-compensation and thermo-symmetrical construction all ensure high speed and accuracy for 5-sided and 5-axis machining of workpieces up to 8,000 rpm.
- 2 possibilities of the 5-axes simultaneous processing: NC-rotary table with controlled B-axis or A-axis
- Thermo-symmetrical construction, as well as 3-point support for quick installation
- Gantry design with vertically traversable crossbeam with hydraulic weight compensation for high precision and dynamics
- Short and continuous throat depth of the milling head (not plunger construction)
- Feed and rapid traverse up to 60 m/min
- Machining of workpieces of up to 10 t
Dmg Brasil Ltda.